What we collect:
- If you inquire through our contact form or site analysis form, any information your submit will be used to answer your inquiry ONLY.
- We do track IP’s and user sessions for security purposes only.
How we use this information:
- All information you submit to us, will be used internally at The Dunham Group to help answer your inquiring or meet your needs.
- In the case of client information, we use the contact information of existing clients to inform them of changes and offers at The Dunham Group through direct e-mail.
What we do not do:
- We cannot control the practices of sites linked to and from www.dunham-group.com.
- We will NEVER give your contact information or any related information you submit to The Dunham Group to a third party.
Clarity doesn’t currently respond to browser DNT signals. For more information, see Microsoft Privacy Statement. To enable opt-out experiences for customers. You can opt out of Clarity telemetry by selecting Microsoft here. If you install the Protect My Choices app for your browser, you can ensure your opt-out preference is saved.